This round beach blanket is perfect for sunny beach days or chilly beach nights. It is made from the same soft, lightweight cotton as Turkish towels, so it is great for travel, as it takes up less space and dries quickly.
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- Measurements: 64" Diameter + Hand knotted tassels
- Color: Ivory + Mint stone print
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry or tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric. Turkish towels become softer and fluffier over time with more use and washings.
Originally used in Turkish baths, Turkish towels, also known as peshtemals or hammam towels, have been traditionally hand-loomed in Turkey for centuries. They are made using extra-long fibers which gives them a lightweight, yet highly absorbent quality. Our Turkish towels have been loomed in Babadağ, a small mountain village in southwest Turkey by a local cooperative. The group prides themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. The fringe is hand knotted and they only use eco-friendly, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo. From start to finish, the entire process is done in house. The patterns feature vibrant motifs conveying the timeless cultural heritage of the Anatolia culture.